TASARAUTO GLOBAL SERVICES, SL, being its activity of expert technicians, technical advice to companies, development, marketing, implementation and maintenance of fleet management software, auditing and consulting, guarding and custody of vehicle accessories, has a security policy of the information that is specified in the following points:
• Compliance with the applicable legal and technical requirements, as well as any other that TASARAUTO GLOBAL SERVICES, SL subscribes related to the security aspects of the information generated by its work activity.
• Guide the activities and decisions of the company to satisfy the needs and expectations of customers.
• Ensure the security of the information of all activities in order to guarantee the services provided to customers.
• Promote the autonomy and initiative of the staff so that they contribute more effectively to the achievement of the objectives of TASARAUTO GLOBAL SERVICES, SL.
• Maintain a spirit of continuous improvement of effectiveness in all activities related to the management system and its performance.
• The Management and staff of TASARAUTO GLOBAL SERVICES, SL share and understand this management system as a way of working for each and every one of their activities.
This information security policy has been communicated to all company personnel, as well as to all personnel and organizations that work on behalf of TASARAUTO GLOBAL SERVICES, SL and is understood, applied and kept up to date at all levels of the organization, and its effectiveness and compliance is regularly monitored.
Similarly, this management policy is available to any person or organization that is interested in knowing it.
The Directorate establishes and reviews its information security objectives and goals for each of the areas, taking the defined policy as a frame of reference, setting the responsibilities in their achievement, establishing the performance criteria and allocating the necessary resources, in order to to the achievement of the generic objectives and goals of the integrated management policy.
In Madrid, May 6, 2020